How To Watch Netflix Movies Online
How to watch Netflix movies online is simple. There are a few, easy steps involved.
- Internet Connection. The first way in which to watch Netflix movies online is to first have an Internet connection. The company does not matter, but the speed of the Internet does matter. Dial-up Internet will load a Netflix movie much slower than a Broadband and/or DSL modem will. Keep that in mind when wanting to order Netflix movies online.
- Creating an account. The next step to watch Netflix movies online is to create a Netflix account. Go onto www.netflix.com and sign up under the home page heading, "Not a Member? Sign up." Click on that tab with the cursor and proceed to the next step. After following all the steps, including inputting name, address and appropriate credit card information to pay for the Netflix movies by month, proceed to the next step.
- Payment Plan. It is now time to pick a payment plan. The payment plans differ depending on how many DVDs a month desired. The more DVDs per month and the more DVDs desired at one time will ultimately affect the amount of money being paid. Requesting five DVDs at a time per month will ultimately cost more than having two DVDs per month with a limit of two. The lowest payment options have limits on number of DVDs per month, so pay careful attention to that.
- Watching Movies. Once that selection is made, it is then time to watch Netflix movies online. The main page for a Netflix member will come up and there are usually four tabs at the top of the page reading: "Watch Instantly", "Browse DVDs", "Your Queue" and "Movies You'll love" (with a heart symbol). Click on the tab labeled "Watch Instantly" and popping up will be various categories ranging from "TV Shows" to "Foreign" in which it is possible to choose. If none of these are desirable then below the "Watch Instantly" tab there is another tab labeled "Genres". Click on this tab and view all the different genres to choose from. Once you pick a genre simply scroll through the movie selections by using either the arrow on the right or left of a row of movies or by displaying various movies at a time on one page, whichever is the preferred method. Pick a film by placing the arrow over it and clicking on the "Play" option displayed. From there it's possible to expand a film to full screen or keep it where it is by the tool bar at the bottom of the screen. The tool bar will also display how much of the film is loaded. There will be a long black bar in which a cursor is going to be moving over. The part of that bar that is a dark gray color is the portion of the movie that has been loaded. If the cursor is too close to the end of the gray area of the black bar then it might be wise to pause the film and wait for the gray to expand further down the black bar so playback is not interrupted.
- Enjoy. The last, and most important step of watching Netflix movies online is to enjoy the film as it streams over the Internet and onto your computer.
Posted on: Mar. 05, 2010