Learning how to watch television shows and movies on Hulu for free is a very useful, especially when you're in the mood for some on-demand entertainment. While Hulu introduced a paid version of their online video streaming service, a wide selection of television shows and movies are still available for free. Learning how to watch TV and movies on Hulu for free is very easy providing you meet the minimum requirements.
To watch television shows and movies on Hulu for free, you will need:
- Computer with monitor and speakers
- Broadband internet connection
- Compatible operating system and web browser
- Adobe Flash Player
Method for watching television shows and movies on Hulu for free:
- Create a free Hulu account. While having a free Hulu account is not required to watch many television shows and movies for free, certain content will require age verification. Creating a Hulu account now will save this step later should you wish to watch content intended for mature audiences.
- Visit the Hulu website and find a television show or movie. Using a compatible web browser, visit Hulu. The main page will show various featured television shows and movies. If you have a specific show or movie in mind which is not listed on the front page, enter the title of the specific video in the search bar in the upper right. Press enter or click 'search' to see if that item is listed. If you'd like to browse available content, click the 'TV' or 'Movies' headers at the top of the page to see a selection of television shows and movies available.
- Watch your selected television show or movie. Once you've found a television show or movie you'd like to watch, click on the selected video. You will be sent to the video page for the selected content and playback on that item should begin automatically.
- Customize your Hulu viewing experience. Move your mouse to hover over the video to reveal additional viewing options. To make the video appear in its own web browser window, select the 'pop-out' button. To darken the background of the page to ease the viewing, click the 'lower lights' button. For a full-screen view, click the rectangular button in the lower right corner of the video. To adjust the volume, select the speaker button and drag the slider higher or lower.
- Repeat and enjoy. Once you've learned the process for watching television shows and movies on Hulu for free you can come back anytime to watch other items. A variety of videos are available including excerpts and recent full episodes of top television shows and full-length movies. Check back often as the content is constantly changing.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …