How To Wear An Ascot
Have you wondered how to wear an ascot? Well, your name does not have to be Fred Jones and you don't have to be solving a mystery to sport this look and impress people while doing it. Ascots are a great alternative to the traditional tie and with a few steps you will be able to learn how to wear an ascot.
- Put it on. Placing the ascot tie around your neck between you and the collar of your shirt is the first step to in preparing how to wear an ascot. Adjust the tie to make the right side slightly longer than the left.
- Crossing and under. Holding the longer side of the ascot, cross it over the left side and bring it back to the original position by going under the shorter side as you learn how to wear an ascot. Do this twice.
- Loop it. On the second time around, instead of going under the short side bring the longer side, through the loop that was made at the neck as you perform how to wear an ascot.
- Alter your ascot. Adjust the tie making sure the bib covers the knot at he neck and the bottom shorter tie piece.
- Own it. Tuck the ascot under the buttoned shirt, but keep the top of ascot revealed. Congratulations! This is the final step of learning how to wear an ascot.
- Ascots can be hard to find, look in men’s clothing stores and the internet
- Scarves can be used as ascots