How To Wear A Cap
There is no universal way of how to wear a caps. You can wear it backwards, sideways or slightly tipped off the head. Whatever suits your look is fine but there are certain kinds of hats that are exceptions and should be worn the correct way. Look at this article on how to wear a cap in your next outing.
- Baseball cap. At least every guy some point in their lives have wear a cap, particularly a baseball cap can be worn the standard way, with the bill facing frontward or if you want a more hip hop look, wearing it sideways or tipped off the head to achieve the look. If you feel like a bad boy, wear the cap backwards. Baseball caps are an excellent choice at a sports game, or any casual setting.
- Kangol hat/cap. Kangol cap is a European beret once popular with army soldiers and laborers during its time in the 1930s. Now it is a fashion statement and worn during colder seasons because of its wool material but with the new look and material, men can wear it during rainy or warmer days, since newer Kangol hats is made from cotton and polyester. These caps are normally worn frontward too.
- Newsboy cap. A newsboy cap defines cool, sophistication and has gentlemen written all over it. This kind of cap is usually worn with the bill in front or sometimes backwards but the cap in front of the face is always a classy style.
- Trucker cap. When people think of trucker hats, what usually comes to mind is a person with a wife beater shirt wearing a pair of old jeans but everyone can wear the cap. Trucker caps worn in front or could be tipped, if you are going for a very 'cool' look. It comes in all sorts of styles so choose one that fits the best.
- Remember proper hat etiquette- not all hats is equal and therefore not worn for every occasion. Match your hat for specific outings that is appropriate