How To Wear A Cardigan Sweater
A lot of men don't know how to wear a cardigan sweater. The popular article of clothing has been increasing in popularity. It is a versatile clothing option. Learn how to wear cardigans below!
- Keep it simple. Wear a cardigan with a white V-neck. This is a simple, casual look. Pair that spiffy cardigan with a crisp T-shirt and a fresh pair of jeans for a day in the city. Some graphic T-shirts may work, but be cautious. Avoid looking too busy!
- Dress it up! Pair with dress pants and a buttoned shirt to create a fantastic business casual look. This particular look has a lot of versatility. It can be worn to work or a night out on the town.
- Play with patterns and textures. Corduroy pants are a great way to introduce a funky element into the cardigan look. Cardigans have a very traditional style. Look for cardigans that have interesting colors and designs.
- Wear nice shoes! Don't wear a sweater with a pair of beaten up gym shoes. Boat shoes and loafers are great options. Converse or other stylish sneakers can also be worn.
- Don't button up all the way. Leave a couple undone. Avoid looking like a grandparent. The popular sweater is not as stylish when used in such a stiff way.
- Don't spend too much money. Many department stores offer a variety of affordable cardigans. Looking good doesn't have to always cost a lot of money.
Cardigans can be a chic, fun addition to any man's wardrobe. It's a great staple in any closet. Take these tips into consideration when creating looks. Don't be afraid to take a fashion risk.