If you know how to wear corduroy pants, you can really expand the horizons of your wardrobe. There is nothing better than a pair of comfy corduroy pants to complete your outfit. Corduroy pants are stylish to wear and are very versatile. Knowing how to pair your corduroys for several different looks will have you looking at your pants in a whole new light.
- Wear a plaid shirt. Corduroy pants go great with a plaid shirt. If it's cold outside, a plaid flannel shirt with corduroys will keep you warm and toasty. Leave your shirt tucked in or out: the choice is yours with this outfit.
- Wear a sweater. Corduroy pants go great with a sweater or a sweater vest. Either way, this outfit is a bit more sophisticated, and you may even be able to get away with it on dress down Fridays.
- Baby it's cold outside. Corduroys are the perfect pants for winter weather. Pair your corduroy pants with a turtleneck or a long sleeve shirt and a puffer vest. A down vest will provide the most warmth, but any well stuffed vest will do the trick to keep you warm and still look stylish. Add some boots and you are ready to take on the hiking trails or slopes in this cozy outfit.
- A night out. Corduroys are great to wear for a date night or just a night out on the town. Pair your corduroys with a crisply pressed button down shirt and it's sure to please. Add a belt and a pair of dress shoes to complete this stylish look. If you're feeling bold, you can even add a tie.
- The casual look. For a more casual look, corduroy pants go great with a graphic tee. If you are looking to pull off a more vintage look, this outfit is the perfect fit. To amp up your style a little, you can even add a stylish blazer or jacket over your tee.
Tip: No matter what you wear with your corduroy pants, always make sure your pants are wrinkle free. There is nothing stylish about wrinkled corduroy pants, so either use a steamer or iron to get any wrinkles out.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.