Wondering how to wear a plaid scarf? This can seem fairly complicated for those who are not accustomed to wearing plaid on a regular basis. Here are some things to keep in mind when wearing a plaid scarf.
- Avoid wearing a plaid scarf with plaid clothing. If you are trying to figure out how to wear a plaid scarf, the most important rule to keep in mind is that too much plaid is never a good thing. Even if the plaid matches, you should avoid wearing it together.
- Stray away from other patterns. Plaid does not look good with any other pattern. Avoid wearing a plaid scarf with a striped polo shirt.
- Be sure to wear basic clothing colors. When learning how to wear a plaid scarf, the best thing that you can do is stick to solid and neutral colors. White, gray, black, and beige can all look great with a plaid scarf.
- Find the right plaid scarf color. Plaid scarves which have a beige, white, and black base are most ideal. If you want to wear a plaid scarf, it is important to keep in mind that vibrant colors are very bold and sometimes loud choices.
- Forget about wearing a beanie. You don’t want to overdo the plaid by wearing a beanie that’s the same color, but you will also have a hard time matching other colors to your scarf. If you’re learning how to wear a plaid scarf, the best thing that you can do is avoid a hat altogether.
- Choose the right coat to go with a plaid scarf. If you’re trying to figure out how to wear a plaid scarf with a coat, the best thing that you can do is opt for leather or suede. Selecting a coat or jacket which is a neutral color can help ensure that the plaid scarf doesn’t clash.
- Determine whether or not you want to loop the plaid scarf. Although there are some men who leave their scarves open, there are others who loop it once or even several times. It is important to figure out what works the best for you.
When trying to figure out how to wear a plaid scarf, it is important to be experimental. The most important thing to remember is that plaid scarves should not clash with clothing or other accessories. If a plaid scarf doesn’t seem to look right, that’s probably because it doesn’t.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.