Knowing how to wear a silk scarf can give you an elegant fashion accessory. Silk scarves are timeless fashion accessories. Adding a scarf to an outfit can instantly transform the look. Surprisingly, some people are scared to try wearing scarves because they do not know how to tie them. In reality, there is no right or wrong way to wear a scarf, making the fashion possibilities with a scarf endless.
- Learn the basics. In order to wear a scarf, you have to know the basic fold. Take a square scarf and fold in the shape of a triangle. Begin rolling the scarf from the pointed end. When you are finished, the scarf should appear long and thin.
- Wear scarves around your neck. To use this fold around the neck, simply wrap around the neck. Tie the loosely at the side. You could also tie the knot in the front. This usually looks best when worn under a jacket. It is a great way to add a pop of color to a boring suit.
- Use the basic fold around your waist as a belt. Depending on the size of your silk scarf, they can make excellent belts too!
- Tie the scarf onto your handbag. Many popular designer handbags are accented with silk scarf bows. Just tie a pretty scarf at the bottom of one handle.
- Wear scarves in your hair. Place a scarf at the top of your head to create the look of a headband. You can either tie down low near the neck and let one end drape down or tie at the top to create a bow.
- Wear a scarf over your head. To cover your head with a scarf, you would need a rectangular scarf. Drape the scarf over your head off-centered. You want one end to hang lower than the other. Next, gather the ends of the scarf at the nape of the neck. Cross them together and tie in a low knot.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.