How To Wear Skinny Jeans
Skinny jeans have been popular for the past few years now. Blame those hipsters and celebrities for making you want to try on a pair. With the right body, a guy can pull the skinny jeans look off. Learn how to wear skinny jeans with confidence!
To wear skinny jeans, you will need:
- A pair of skinny jeans
- A full-length mirror
- Learn how to wear skinny jeans by trying on a few pairs. See what kind of style, cut, and color looks best on you. Yes, it will make a difference when you try on different pairs of skinny jeans. Try some different cuts.
- Look for straight legged styles. You may not like the skinny jeans look, or it may not like you. You don’t know until you learn how to wear skinny jeans and put them on. Straight legged jeans are a great way to achieve the look without the tightness.
- Wear tops that will compliment with your skinny jeans. You can wear a long tee shirt or a fitted shirt. Most guys look good in a fitted band tee shirt and skinny jeans. It makes them look taller and leaner. You won’t know until you learn how to wear your skinny jeans.
- Wear the right shoes with your skinny jeans. Don’t try on a pair of loafers or boots with your skinny jeans. Leave the boots and skinny jeans look to the women. Wear a pair of sneakers instead. Experiment with different shoes so you can learn how to wear your skinny jeans.
- Accessorize with your skinny jeans. This is the best way to learn how to wear your skinny jeans. Add a vest, scarf, or blazer to complete your look. Go limited on the jewelry though. You don’t want to scare the chicks away.