How To Wear Square Scarf
Learning how to wear a square scarf can help you accessorize almost any outfit, in addition to being a fantastic investment. It doesn't matter how old you are or what physical shape you are in, there is a way to wear a square scarf that can raise your confidence and offer you the comfort you are looking for. A square scarf can provide protection, add a soft touch to your work clothes or brighten up a pair of jeans. With a few ideas, you will know how to wear a square scarf in no time at all.
- One of the easiest and most popular ways to wear a square scarf to dress up your outfit is to utilize what some call the Bohemian look. Take an oversized square scarf and fold it in half, making a triangle shape. Next, take the scarf, roll it in a relaxed manner and arrange it over your shoulders loosely. The scarf should be loose so it is very comfortable to wear. This style can be worn under a coat or over a tank top.
- Design a sweatband. You can create a sweatband out of a square scarf and wear it around your wrist. Lay the scarf out flat and fold into triangle form. Grab the middle of the triangular scarf and fold it at that point. The scarf should look like a narrow trapezium. Next, put your wrist at one end and use your thumb to take hold of the other end of the scarf. By doing this, the scarf will stay snug around the wrist while you are pulling it around. Grab the other scarf end and wrap it securely around your wrist. After that, release the scarf end with your thumb and insert both edges into the scarf that has been wrapped.
- Wear the scarf as a tie. Start as you did for the Bohemian look by folding the large scarf in half to make the triangle shape. Start rolling the scarf so it looks rope-like. Arrange it around your neck and tie the scarf like you would a bow tie, except much looser.
- You can learn how to wear a square scarf by arranging the scarf like a belt around your waist. You can become more artistic and combine two scarves to make a brilliant colored belt. To keep the scarves neat, tuck the ends under the scarves.
- Another idea is to make use of the square scarf as a cover. For example, utilize the square scarf as a head wrap by folding the scarf diagonally so that it becomes a triangle. You can place the long end of the scarf across your forehead and take the scarf ends to the back of your head and tie them at the nape of your neck.