If you are invited to a toga party, you will really need to learn how to wear a toga using a bed sheet. Read the instructions below and toga party will never be a hassle to you anymore. So take out your old bed sheet and begin making a toga for the next party.
Things you need to wear a toga:
- Safety pins
- 1 full-size bed sheet or 5-6 yards of fabric
- Hold one corner of the bed sheet and put that on your right hip.
- Wrap the fabric around your waist. If you want to wear a toga without it slipping down at the dance floor, secure it with safety pins.
- Place the remaining fabric across your chest diagonally so it will rest on over your back. Secure with safety pins again. This will make you wear a toga like a real Roman.
To wear a toga in a sexy way, first fold the sheet in half. Place one corner behind your neck as if you are wearing a halter top.
- Tuck the center of the sheet under one of your armpits. Pull the other end to wrap around your back.
- Pull the fabric from the other armpit. Reach across the back of your neck to tie a knot to form a halter dress.
Tip: Wear a toga with accessories such as ropes and flat sandals to create a more authentic look. Instead of bed sheets, you may also choose a fabric that you like.