Looking for a new look and need to know just how to wear western plaid shirts? Western plaid shirts can give your look a bit of country western style to it. You don't have to be a cowboy to get away with wearing them; anyone can pull it off, and they are stylish, too. Here is how to wear western plaid shirts appropriately, so you don't look like an uptight cowboy:
- Make sure the shirt is the right size. Western plaid shirts are meant to shape your body. They shouldn't be worn too big or too small.
- Wear with denim. Western plaid shirts should not be worn with dress pants, khakis, and definitely not shorts. Jeans will go best with them; they are the right combination for the look you are trying to achieve.
- Leave the shirt untucked from jeans. Just because the western plaid shirt has a collar and buttons, does not mean that you have to tuck it in. It is meant to be left untucked for a relaxed look. Tucking it in looks like you are trying to make it into a dress shirt, which it is not.
- Do not go over board with accessories. Some try to wear vest over western plaid shirts and cowboy hats to complete the look. It is really not necessary to add all this extra stuff. If you really must, pick the hat, not the vest.
- Wear boots with your western plaid shirt. Boots will add a nice finishing touch. You can wear cowboy boots or even rugged hiking boots, if cowboy boots aren't your thing. It is easy to wear western plaid shirts, for a relaxing stylish look.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.