Learn about how to whiten teeth with baking soda to save money while getting a dazzling white smile. Personal care products can get expensive, but there are less expensive alternatives that will do just as good a job and save you money. Take care of your teeth using baking soda, which as a chemical is known as sodium bicarbonate, to remove stains, get rid of plaque, get your teeth sparkling clean, and allow your teeth to appear brighter and whiter than before.
To whiten teeth with baking soda, you will need:
- Baking soda
- Begin by wetting your teeth. Start to whiten your teeth using baking soda by giving your teeth a quick brush with a wet toothbrush. Then swish water in your mouth and spit it in the sink. This will moisten your mouth getting it ready for the baking soda brushing.
- Pour baking soda on saucer. Pour out a small amount of baking soda on a saucer. All you'll need at one time is about a quarter size amount of baking soda.
- Press wet toothbrush in baking soda. Press the wet bristles of your toothbrush in the baking soda.
- Brush teeth. Use the baking soda to brush your teeth. Be sure to brush all of the surfaces of your teeth.
- Repeat brushing with baking soda. Use baking soda to whiten your teeth each day or at least several times each week to keep your teeth brighter and whiter. Brush with toothpaste to add fluoride to your teeth and for complete oral care.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.