How To Win Axis And Allies Pc Game
A clever strategy, level headed reasoning abilities and problem solving skills are the three traits most needed to fully understand how to win Axis and Allies PC game. All the decisions you will make in this game will affect other decisions, and you must play with this in mind. If you’re ready for a straightforward, common sense guide to winning Axis and Allies, read on!
- Patience is a virtue. And that must be remembered to win Axis and Allies PC game. You must ultimately wait until the circumstances are just right to really advance against the enemy. Advancing too soon or too late could be the demise of your entire game. Keep this in mind and wait it out if you’re just simply not ready. There is no need to feel or be rushed.
- Always keep your options open. If you want to win Axis and Allies PC game, there will be loads of decisions you will have to make to alter the outcome of the game, and it’s always important to remember what you can do. Remember that you can upgrade your armies, research technology, and even buy new armies. Remember that you can scatter out or group up. Both have advantages and disadvantages in some situations, so keep these in mind. You can also decide if you would like to take a slow or fast road to victory.
- Notice weaknesses in your armies, as well as your enemy’s. Your opponent will in fact have vulnerabilities whether they are apparent or not. Make sure to take note of them and strike accordingly. Don’t forget to take note of your own, however. if you don't, you be susceptible to attack.
- Keep a strong navy and air force. Having strong ground forces is not intimidating in the least so don’t neglect to build up your air force or navy. If you happen to be the Allies, it’s severely important to build up a strong navy in this case.
- Constantly be thinking into the future. Axis and Allies is not a mindless game where you just put your brain on autopilot and use the same strategy over and over. You have to think about the consequences of your decisions and what they will entail. Think about how the enemy will react, and even how you will retaliate against the enemy’s reaction. Always be thinking a few steps ahead, as this will definitely place you a few steps ahead of the enemy.
- Use decoys to your advantage. If you really need to get the enemy right where you want them, use a decoy. For example, send a fighter out to the spot that you want the enemy to advance to. The opponent will more than likely take the bait and go with it. After they’ve bought into your scheme, you can make your overall move.
- Practice and challenge experienced players. Two of the best ways to win at this game are to just keep playing, and try to routinely play against skilled players. You can learn from what they do, and incorporate it into your strategies. At the same time, you will be getting in a lot of valuable playing time and practice!