How To Win Back An Ex Girlfriend
If you’ve ever been dumped, you may have wondered how to win back an ex-girlfriend. Rather than coming up with a solution, you drank yourself into a stupor and listened to sad music until your self-pity reached critical mass. Well, next time you’ll be ready, because we’ve got some advice for you.
- Apologize. If you’ve been broken up with, there’s a good chance you screwed up somewhere along the way. Swallow your pride and apologize to your ex. That’s the first step toward winning back an ex-girlfriend.
- Send her flowers. It may be clichéd and obvious, but it works. Call up your local florist and have a bouquet of flowers sent to your ex. This is especially effective when combined with the first step above.
- Get some therapy. Maybe personality issues drove your ex-girlfriend away. Are you jealous and controlling? Passive aggressive? Do you have an unfortunate Oedipus complex? Then go see a reputable therapist and work through those issues. When you’ve made some steps toward self-improvement, be sure to show them off to your former lover. She may just change her mind.
- Discredit her current boyfriend. It’s going to be hard to win back your ex-girlfriend if she’s moved on to someone new. You’re going to have to show her the error of her ways. Do some investigative work, then point out his sexual inadequacies or the fact that he still lives with his parents and is a registered sex offender.
- Beg. Sometimes if you want to win back an ex-girlfriend you have to abandon all dignity. When all else fails, get on your knees and beg. Perhaps your ex-girlfriend will take pity on you and give you one more chance. Stranger things have happened.