How To Win Back An Ex
You may spend countless hours of the day wondering how to win back an ex. You may not even know how you lost them in the first place, but the only thing you know is they are gone. Your heart may be broken and all you can think about is how to get them back. You may have seen your ex out having fun and still enjoying life, while you sit at home dwelling in self pity. If you are serious and committed to winning your ex back then you have to come up with a plan.
- Get up and get moving. You do not have any more time to waste dwelling in self pity. Your ex is moving and from the looks of it may be leaving you behind. You have to get moving and get a plan in action. Time to make notes of each step you will take to win your ex back.
- Write it down. Write out everything that is going through your mind. Start with, what caused you to lose your ex in the first place? Decide if winning your ex back is really what you want at this point. If it is then proceed to phase three.
- Clean your self up. Go for a new hair cut, some new clothes and clean your place up. You are getting ready to get back out in the dating field. Call up one of your ex’s friends and ask them out. You know they will so no, hopefully. But you want them to tell your ex so your ex will know you are on the prowl again. It’s a mind game, your ex will be upset but they will rather be with you then to see you with one of there friends rubbing it in their face that they let a good one get away; this will definitely stick in the back of their mind. Your ex may become paranoid thinking the two of you are dating behind their back. Be prepared later to prove you are not.
- Travel to places you and your ex visited together. If your ex is currently in a relationship with someone else make sure you visit those places with a date as well. You don’t want to ever be seen out in public dining or at a social alone. You need to be seen happy and having a good time.
- Give your ex a call. Call your ex and leave a message on there phone or answering machine. Leave a message as simple as; you are on my mind today. If they picks up that’s even better you can tell them directly. But do not show up uninvited at either location. Do this for about two weeks.
- Send a text. Ask your ex to meet you for lunch or dinner. You want to avoid a phone call at this point because your ex will want to discuss the matter over the phone. Tell your ex there is something you really need to talk to them about, and it is extremely important. Be persistent and make sure it sounds urgent. Choose a quiet location where you can talk in private. This will be your chance to tell your ex how you feel. Let them know you want them back and you are willing to make the necessary changes. Usually that’s all it takes for a second chance.