How To Win Back The Love Of Your Life
Learning how to win back the love of your life does not have to hinge on who broke up with who. In fact, you might have been the one to dump her. All that matters is the future. Realize, you've made a mistake, now move forward and win back the love of your life.
- Get a life. Honestly to win the back the love of your life means you have to have one. Reinvent yourself. Do the cool things you‘ve been putting off like learning to fly a plane or backpack through Europe. Take up macrobiotic cooking or go back to school. Become involved in the cool culture that is you. She will see how cool you are and will want to know about this new "you."
- Make overtures of friendship, but don’t push it. To win the love of your life back you must be available. Anticipate her need and casually attend to it, like fix the back door, take her dog for a walk, bring her favorite pizza when you know she works late on Wednesdays. The point is to make yourself available, but don't give yourself completely.
- Offer small gifts whenever possible. A small gift might mean more than a huge gesture of "come back to me." A huge gesture to win back the love of your life should and will come later. For now, a bunch of violets will suffice or a small bracelet with a light message, "this made me think of you."
- Become her friend. Listen to her complaints about her current beau. How to win back the love of your life means tolerating her dating. Take note of all the ways the men in her life screw up. Gently remind her of the good times the two of you had. Let her know if he ever screws up so bad, you will be there for her, because you are there for her, right now. As her friend.
- Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. Marilyn said it. Janet said it and you’d better believe it. If you want to win back the love of your life, tell her she is the love of your life and that you want her back. Now is the time to make the huge gesture. A diamond, the biggest most obscene true diamond you can buy will help you win back the love of your life. If you can't afford a diamond, treat her like a precious diamond and you will not only have the love of your life, but you will have true love.