How To Win Back Your Ex-Wife
If you want to learn how to win back your ex-wife, you may have a long road ahead of you. You two have been together, been divorced and now you are looking to be together again. Take your time and don't get discouraged. If you are persistent and can show that there really is something between the two of you, there is a chance your ex-wife will take you back.
- Think about why things fell apart in the first place. There is a reason she is your ex-wife. Usually in these situations there is blame that can be found on both sides. You don’t want to dwell on the bad, but you do need to figure out what you want to change.
- Make a plan. Come up with some ideas on how you want to communicate with her. Because you may be rebuffed once or twice, you need to have several different ideas available.
- Try to set up a time to meet. It might be a good idea to do this on her terms. You don't want to come on too strong, so it may not be a good idea to make it seem like a date.
- Talk to her about the changes you have made and tell her you want to win her back. Be prepared for any type of reaction. She may be willing to try things out; she may be angry or she may get upset. No matter what, stay calm and try to understand her perspective.
- Back it up with actions. No matter what you say, there may be some hesitation on her part. Be consistent. Be honest. Put into practice all of the changes you put into play. Your ex-wife will be more convinced by actions that any other thing you can do to get her attention.
- If things get back on track, be sure you have learned from past situations and work to set out on a new life with her. Try not to bring up the divorce and the problems associated with it.
- If you aren't able to win your ex-wife back, you need to stop trying, get closure and move on. While it may be difficult, at some point you have to realize you can't change your ex-wife's else.