How To Win Back Your Lover
Are you dying to know how to win back your lover? Break ups can be hard. In fact, they are devastating. If you want to know how to get back with your lover, be prepared to take a higher path that may or may not lead to exactly where you want to go.
- Talk it out. When you want to win back your lover, get ready to have a soulful conversation. Women aren't light switches you can simply turn on and off. If the break up was recent, wait until the dust settles before you engage her. You don't want to strike up a "let's get back together" conversation when she's still fuming. Once the charge has neutralized, ask your lover if she is willing to spend time. if she says yes, have a heart to heart. Put your cards on the table. Be honest and direct about why you want to get back together. Remember that the conversation goes both ways, so be sure to hear what she has to say, too.
- Make amends. Whether you were right or wrong, get ready to make amends. No one is perfect in a love relationship. When you want to win back your lover, be sure to say you're sorry. Real men admit their mistakes. Heck, if you're human, you are sure to flub up at some point. Before you talk with your girl, think about what you want to improve upon when you get back together. Voice your opinions and encourage her to do the same.
- Shine brightly. One of the best ways to win back your lover is to be all you can be. Shine brightly. Look great, smell great and feel great. Possess an air of confidence. After all, we are attracted to people who feel good about themselves. Let your girl know that you're doing well and want to a part of her life. She's more inclined to welcome you back if you're doing fabulously rather than down on your luck. Who wants a loser?
- Go over what went wrong. If you've captured her attention and made it this far, go over what went wrong. When you want to win back your lover, be prepared to be in it for the long haul. Obviously something went wrong for the break up to occur. Both of you need to figure out how you will work together in a new relationship. If you can't work together, or if one person is blamed for the demise of your relationship, you might as well walk away. If both of you can assess what you have, what you're willing to give and how to do that together, you might be able to win back your lover.
- Don't date other people. If you date other people, you might not win back your lover. Depending on the girl and the reasons why you broke up in the first place, dating another woman, or women, can backfire. If your ex is a drama queen, she may see a new woman as a threat. This might cause your ex lover to come back like a hurricane, but do you really want a massive storm pounding on your front door? Smart women typically feel that when you're dating new people, you've moved on. Best to play it safe if you want to win back your lover.