Even though it seems easy enough, knowing just how to win at the game Stacker can be enough to drive anybody wild. It’s bad enough that the makers of Stackers taunt players with the actual prizes right inside of the machine in clear view. Instead of staring into the machine hungrily at all of the expensive prizes, figure out the basics of playing and winning the game so that your next play might turn out a win!
- Accept that the game is engineered to keep too many people from winning. That’s right; it’s rigged. The frequency of the wins on the Stacker game is actually just set by owner, and there’s really nothing you can do about it. Of course, every game could technically be a win. However, in a nutshell, the machine decides who wins and who doesn’t no matter how great a player is. Essentially, the cost of all the plays (maybe $1 or $2 each) have to exceed the cost of the prizes and owner’s desired profit before any prizes are given out. The owner has to make money too!
- With that said, you should now begin to familiarize yourself with the frequency of the wins. These arcade game owners usually post pictures of the winners, their prizes, and dates beside the machine as a marketing scheme to tempt players to play. You can really use this to your advantage. Study the dates given on the wall, and try to find a pattern. Once you’ve picked out a noticeable pattern, begin playing according to it. If you’ve gotten into sync with the usual payout bracket area, the odds improve that you’ll win at the game Stacker.
- Work on your hand-eye coordination. Yes, this is a game of chance, but it’s also heavily designed around skill. If you’re playing the game but can’t seem to get into sync or rhythm with the game, then it’s highly doubtful you’ll win at the game Stacker. Play video games to strengthen your hand-eye coordination.
- Keep your plays to a maximum of two or three a day. If you’ve lost three times in row in a day, stop playing for that day. Allow other players to fill the machine with plays while you are gone so that your next attempt might turn up a winner.
- Keep track of the prizes in the Stacker machine. If your schedule allows, periodically stop in to check the prizes. Usually there might be one or two gone, and sometimes it might be identical to the last time you saw it. If the same prizes have sat in the machine for awhile, it would be a good idea to strike while the iron is hot. Play once or twice a day until you win, or notice that a prize is gone.
- Stop at the minor prize if you aren’t completely confident about moving on to the major prize. If you’ve played well enough to obtain a minor prize but don’t think your odds will be great in the remaining levels, stop there. You’ll thank yourself in the long run.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.