How To Win Her Heart Back
If you have lost the woman in your life, and find yourself wondering how to win her heart back then you need to quickly begin taking steps to figure out when things went wrong, why they went wrong, and how to fix them. Figuring these things out doesn’t magically wash all of your problems away, there are still important things you need to do to get on the right track to winning her heart back.
- Reach out to her. If the two of you are on speaking terms then go on to rule number two, but if you’re not, then re open the lines of communication. Start slow and always respect what she wants. So if she asks for fewer calls or texts then do it, without question.
- Be honest with your intentions. You don’t necessarily have to tell her that you are vying for her heart again, but do let her know that you would like to be a part of her life again, and that you leave it in her hands to decide how active.
- Don’t force her to talk about it. She may find it difficult to talk about the breakup, whereas you may want to get to the bottom of the problem. If you force her to discuss what went wrong, she will also have to mentally relive it. Don’t put her in a position to remember all the reasons you didn’t work.
- Don’t try to change who you are to win her heart back. Don’t try to fool her by acting like you’ve undergone a drastic change. While you may have changed some aspects of yourself, and may have a different outlook on things, she will not believe that you are a new person in a week. Continue to be yourself when you are around her. The only exception is if that means being rude and obnoxious, if you are that kind of person, you may want to consider really working on fixing that before you try to win her back.
- Don’t expect to win her heart back overnight. You will probably want things to move quickly so you can get things started with her again, if she’s not thinking that then things wont move at a healthy pace. Give her as much time as she needs. If it’s a week then give her a week, but be prepared for it to take much longer. If you’re not willing to wait that length of time, then maybe you are not ready to win her heart back yet.