How To Win Her Love Back
You’re in love with your ex, you miss her, and you want to know how to win her love back. Good relationships are hard to come by, and you’re not really sure why you and your girlfriend broke up in the first place. But doing the wrongs things to win her back can push her even further away. If your breakup was a mistake and you really want to win her back, here are a few tips that can help.
- Learn to love and value yourself. A relationship can fall apart if a guy does not value himself. Your tendency to be too nice, too available and too accepting may have pushed your girlfriend away. She will not value you if you do not value yourself. Before you try to win her love back, work on loving yourself.
- Keep the lines of communication open. Many couples break contact with each other when they break up. Hopefully, you are still in contact with your ex. After all, you can’t win her love back if you no longer communicate with her. A quick telephone call or short email, from time to time, is all it takes to keep the lines of communication open. Settle for a friendly “hello,” and keep the conversation light.
- Boost your self-esteem with a makeover. You are probably less groomed today, after your breakup, than you were at the start of your relationship. Boost your self-esteem with a makeover. Get back in shape with exercise, get a haircut, shave your beard, or buy some new clothes. Do whatever you have to do to look and feel better. But do it for yourself, not for your ex.
- Refrain from showering your ex with presents. A thoughtful gesture or small memento of your relationship can be a nice surprise, and it lets your ex know that you still think about her and your relationship. But don’t shower her with flowers, candy or presents, or she may think you are trying to buy back her love.
- Retain your self-respect and self-esteem. If you want to win back your love, do not be overly-agreeable or overly-aggressive. Do not run after her and beg her to take you back, and don't try to win her love back with logic and reason. Remember the good things about your relationship, and let her know you want her back. Then let her take it from there.
Some relationships are worth saving, while others are not worth the effort. If you really want to win her love back, consider these tips before you give up trying. If your relationship ended because of a rough patch that has since been smoothed, reconciliation may still be possible. Not only that, but your relationship may actually thrive.