How To Win My Girlfriend Back
Have you recently ended a relationship and now you're asking yourself "how to win my girlfriend back?" This is a common question. You have to act fast, as the longer you wait, the higher the chances are of other people taking your girlfriend. But what you need want to know is this: how to act and just what you need to do to show her you want her back. Follow these steps and you will easily win back your girlfriend's heart.
- Make a list of all the reasons you and your girlfriend broke up. Analyze the break up. What was the real reason you and your girlfriend broke up? Think back over your entire relationship and pick out all of the reasons you can possibly think of that could have contributed to the break up.
- Take a look at that list and really think about what you can do to change things. Take a good look at yourself, take some time to self reflect. Realize how you can, and will handle things differently with your girlfriend in the future.
- Give her a little time. Although you may be ready to get back together, your ex girlfriend may not be. Wait a week or so after you break up to call her. By then she will have had time to cool off and she will be much more willing to talk to you.
- Once you have waited a week, it is time to give your girlfriend a call. Make this call short and quick. The call is mainly to just see how she is doing. Don’t get too wrapped up in a conversation, you might say something you will regret.
- If the first call goes well, wait a few days and try calling again. Ask your girlfriend if she is interested in meeting up for a drink, coffee, etc. Offer to meet her there unless she specifically asks you to pick her up.
- See if it is meant to be. While you are out with your ex girlfriend, tell her how you feel, but try not to sound desperate. Let her know how much you miss her. You may find out that she is missing you just as much. Tell her that you plan on making some changes to make the relationship work if she is willing to get back together. If the two of you are meant to get back together it will happen.