How To Win At Warcraft 3
If you’re troops are constantly getting slaughtered in “Warcraft 3,” it might help you out immensely to know how to win at “Warcraft 3.” “Warcraft 3” is a computer game of RTS (real time strategy) that requires quick decision making and adept gameplay to win. If you can’t seem to put a successful strategy together so that you can win at “Warcraft 3,” this guide should help you out vastly with this game. Stop losing men out on the field, and begin taking the enemy by storm.
- Get used to creating units for specifically taking down buildings. Instead of dedicating your entire group to taking down one building while enemies are near, use special units to do just this. You can use meat wagons and catapults to work on buildings while your militia works on enemies. This way you can work double time on the enemy and diminish their defense quickly.
- To win at “Warcraft 3,” you’ll need to make use of the Goblin Merchants in some levels. You might notice Goblin Merchants on particular paths of certain levels. Don’t underestimate the amount of help these merchants can provide. If you need mercenaries on the go or you need a particular item, these merchants can provide it.
- Don’t underestimate the importance of keeping your units alive and well. Face it, creating extra units quickly for cheap is virtually not possible. If your army is in a state of crisis, and you need healthy soldiers as soon as possible, it’s going to be hard to accomplish this. That’s why it’s important to do everything you can to keep your army alive. Sometimes, you might have a meat wagon that is damaged pretty badly, or you might have a Ghoul that’s barely hanging on for dear life. Utilize healer abilities in the game to keep these units moving along. Send damaged meat wagons back to the base so that your builders can repair them. Use the “Cannibalize” skill of the Ghoul to bring him back to health.
- Build barricades of defense towers for maximum defense. In “Warcraft 3,” you have the option of building defense towers to help defend your base. If you’re having trouble with enemy troops terrorizing your base, try creating walls of defense towers around your base. It might take a while, but it’s definitely well worth it. Groups of these towers can shell out quite a bit of damage if they’re close together.
- Take your time and over-prepare. In the later levels of “Warcraft 3,” you’re going to need a pretty well-developed base to succeed. You might come to a point early on where you feel very confident that you can take the enemy out with what you’ve got. Don’t ever jump the gun on attacking an enemy base because your troops could be taken out in a matter of seconds because you didn’t come very prepared (and then you have to start all over again). Build multiple troops up (and maybe even one for backup or for your base), and make sure you’ve got enough buildings and defense towers. Once you’re dead positive you can tackle the enemy, go for it.