How To Win Your Love Back
To figure out how to you win your love back, you’re going to have be persistent and willing to change. There’s a reason she dumped you, and to convince her that you should be back in her life, you have to show her that those issues are no longer present. Re-igniting a spark in a relationship is difficult, but with enough thoughtful effort, it can be done.
- Be introspective. To win your love back, you have to take a long, hard look at yourself and the things going on in your life. She broke up with you for a reason, and she probably told you what those reasons were, so take some time to think about where you went wrong. Are you too selfish? Not sensitive enough? You don’t communicate well? Even if these failures are not obvious to you, it’s apparent they were obvious to her.
- Don’t be afraid of changes. In light of the above, to win your love back, you’re going to have make some changes, and maybe some difficult ones. Maybe you’ll have to stop all the online gaming you’re doing with buddies or maybe miss a college basketball game or two. Perhaps you’ll have to think about taking dance lessons or a painting class. You might be required to step outside of your comfort zone but if you really want to win her back, these are things you have to consider.
- Don’t apply too much pressure. If you’re trying to win your love back, you can’t smother her. Calls at work and at 3am, a non-stop stream of text messages, and driving by her house all day are only going to push her away, not show her you’re everlasting need to be with her. Make your case and let her know that you really want to start things up again, but don’t overdo it. This will make you look desperate and unstable and certainly not like someone with whom she wants to be.
- Remind her of the good times. When you can get her attention and if you are communicating cordially, bring up some of the good times you had together and the things that were good about your relationship. To win your love back you need her to want to be back with you. Things ended for a reason, but if she can focus on the positives that came with being with you, she might put the negatives behind her and be willing to give it another shot.
- Show her some long-distance affection. Again, you can’t overdo it with this one, but to win your love back you need to let her know that you really miss her and really want to be with her. You can send flowers, gifts, cards and other thoughtful gestures her way … not in a stalker-ish fashion, but just in a nice way to let her know that you miss her and she is still important to you. Maybe even make her a funny video talking about how good things can be for you two again.