How To Wrestle WWE Style
Learning how to wrestle WWE style is child's play. Yes, those WWE style wrestlers are huge. And, yes those WWE style wrestlers are strong. In order to wrestle WWE style, you need to be in shape. You need to be a show stopper. Finally, in order to wrestle WWE style you need to be creative. And by creative, it means that you need to put together your own over the top moves with cool names attached to them.
- Get in shape. Yeah, OK, maybe some of the WWE style wrestlers aren't in the best shape, but they are strong. So, you need to do that too. Get some muscle on you. Hit a gym(after consulting with a doctor of course). Do some laps in the pool. Run around the block a few thousand times. Whip your soft butt into shape. Get that rock hard body going and you can get your WWE wrestling style on.
- Be over the top. It's not enough to be big. You have to be able to draw a crowd to be like those WWE style wrestlers. Even the bad guys of the WWE know how to bring people to the ring. Even if they are being booed. People want to come to boo them. You have to make people want to see you. You can only do that by creating a larger than life persona. Will you be a villain, or a hero? It's up to you. So come up with a cool name. Come up with a bad ass theme song. And come up with a cool costume. Well, as cool as a costume can be with tights.
- The moves. In order to wrestle WWE style, you need cool moves, period. Be creative. Most importantly, be careful. You don't want to hurt yourself or someone else trying to be like "The Rock". Once you get some cool moves under your belt and at least two kick ass finishing moves, you can say that you wrestle in the WWE style.
- High flying stuff. It's not enough to slam a guy. It's not enough to give him an elbow. Jumping off the top rope with a flying elbow do a downed opponent is the way to go. Every move you pull off has to look unreal... They have to look like a video game.
- Great slams. In order to pull of a great slam. It's imperative that you life your opponent off the ground first. To do this, place your hands up under their armpits. Squat down and thrust upward with your legs while simultaneously pushing upward with your ams. This will life the guy off the mat. Now its just a matter of pulling him back down towards the mat on his back. Because WWE style wrestling is staged, your "opponent" should be helping you slam him. Have your opponent jump backwards while you push on him. It'll make the slam look that much more over the top.
- Submission holds. You really have to fold your opponent up here. Wrap your arm up under his thigh and pull his knee towards his face. While doing that, press your other arm into his chest while pressing his torso against his arms. Practice with you "opponent" until you come up with some cool looking moves worthy of the WWE.
- Practice. Because many of the WWE moves are staged, it's of the utmost importance that you practice with your opponent. Come up with crazy maneuvers. Once you guys get comfortable, then it's time to put them on tape and share them with everyone.