How To Write Sext Messages
When learning how to write sext messages, remember to be free with your words. Whether you're a man or a woman, sext messaging (sexy text messaging) can be very erotic and full of passion. Sending sext messages is easier than having a telephone or in-person conversation because you can be more aggressive and erotic if you're shy in person.
- Let your hair down. Be descriptive with your words. Tell him how you want to run your hands over his chest. Tell her how you want to stare into her eyes as you enter her. Describe how you'll suckle a certain part of your partner's body.
- Don't forget the props. Remember the whipped topping strategically placed on her breasts, the various toys that can be used or how you really want an adrenalin rush from making love in a public place. All these secondary thoughts and items will enhance your sexting.
- Visuals speak a thousand words. Send a picture text when writing sext messages. Send him a picture of your glossy painted fingernail and tell him where you're touching at the moment. Send her a picture of her favorite toy and tell her how you'll use it on her later that day.
- Share your fantasies. Tell him you want to make love in the back seat of a car. Let him know each detail of the interlude. Say what you feel or have wanted to say in person. Use your fingers and the keypad to share your images and dreams.
- Language is key. Make sure you tell the other person exactly what you want when sexting. Tell him how you want to ride him. Tell her you want to taste her sweetness on your lips. You can be a little explicit when the relationship is strong and committed.
- Use your five senses. You want to taste her essence. You can almost feel her soft skin under your touch. You can see his hard member throbbing for you. You can hear her words of ecstasy. You can smell your bodies mixed together. All your senses will be used.
So, when learning to write sext messages, use your imagination, say what you mean and act upon the words later!