Htc Phones For 2010
When looking into HTC phones for 2010, you want to make sure that you get the one that works the best for your needs. This is because you want to ensure that the phone has all of the features you’re in need of when it comes to high quality, durability, and accessibility. Not only do the HTC phones for 2010 come with full equipment, but the software is fast, easy to use, and great for on the go things such as email and talk.
- HTC Legend. With a 3.2 inch screen and a place to put your microSD card, you can be set for the road. This is because this HTC phone for 2010 is packed with all the software you need for social media, email, and texting while on the go. It has a touchscreen, and the color and graphics are brilliant.
- HTC Salsa. This has a 2.6 inch flat touchscreen with a small keyboard below that will make you never want to look back at other phones. You have access to all social media sites, email, text messaging, instant messengers and more. Of course, you also have the spot for your microSD card so you can save on the go as well.
- HTC Tide. This phone has a 2.68 flat touch screen for all texting and calling capabilities. Of course, there is also a dial pad if you want to press those buttons. You get all the Android access, with the perks of having a great full color screen. It also has Widgets and Footprints for even more phone fun.
- HTC Buzz. Its 3.2 inch flat screen is great for the ultimate capabilities. It provides the user with a full touchscreen, while also allowing them to have a light phone for portability. With built in GPS, you can be sure to never get lost.
- HTC Bravo. This has a 5.0 megapixel camera for the best in picture taking while on the go. The screen is 3.7 inches and gives you perfect resolution. You can view all of your social media sites, while being provided with email and texting on the go. You get a crisp clear sound when calling as well. This is one of the best HTC phones for 2010.