Htc Touch Pro 2 Accessories
Get the most out of your new phone with these HTC Touch Pro 2 accessories. Now that you’ve picked up your new Touch Pro 2 you need to have the right accessories for it. Having the right Touch Pro2 accessories can help protect your phone from the nicks and scrapes of everyday use, give your phone a little personality and make sure that your phone always has power no matter where you are.
- Cases- Protect your Touch Pro 2 from scratches and water damage with a case. If you need a case for your Touch Pro 2, you have three different options; a hard case, a leather case or a silicon case. A hard case is usually made from a combination of plastic and comes in two pieces to protect the moving parts of your phone without limiting its functionality. Get a leather case. The leather cases for this phone are the same sheathed, belt looped things we’ve seen on a million cell phones. Your phone is protected in a padded leather sheath that clips onto a belt or purse strap. If you’re a person who uses your phone a lot, fiddling with a leather case can get tiresome, but if you don’t have pockets or a bag to stash your phone in, they can come in handy. Last but not least, there are the soft silicone cases. Much like the hard cases, silicone cases come in two pieces to allow you access to all of your phone’s moving parts. But because they’re a bit softer than the hard cases they fit a bit better in your pocket. No matter which case works best for you, cases are a must have Touch Pro 2 accessory to keep your phone scratch free.
- Car charger- If you’re anything like the rest of us, you use your phone for everything from making calls to looking at maps and wasting time playing games. All that activity can put some serious drain on your battery. Having a car charger at the ready is a Touch Pro 2 accessery that makes sure your phone has power when you’re on the go.
- Headphones- If you have music downloaded to your phone headphones are a must have Touch Pro 2 accessory. If you have a set of headphones with you, it means you’ll never have to go without music when you’re out of the house.
- USB cable- A USB cable is the most versitile Touch Pro 2 accessory you can have. A USB cable is what connects your phone to your computer so you can transfer information between them. It also comes in handy if you need a back up charger.
- Screen protector- Having a touch screen definitely makes the Touch Pro 2 easier to use, but having hands on its screen all day leaves it open to scratches. Having a screen protector will protect your phone from daily wear. A screen protector is a thin plastic film that attaches to the face of your phone. This plastic protects your phone, but doesn’t hinder any of your phone’s touch screen functions. They also have the added bonus of reducing glare when you’re using your phone in bright light.
- At home charger- After a long day of keeping you entertained and connected your phone will need to spend some time on the charger when you get home. You have a few different options when you’re looking for an at home charger. You can go with the standard plug in wall charger that came with your phone or you can use a charging dock. A charging dock works just like the plug in charger that your phone came with, but instead of leaving your phone charging on an exposed cord, a a charging dock charges your phone in a special cradle. A charging dock may cost a bit more money, but charging your phone in style may make it worth the expense.