Do you like Hurley boardshorts? Hurley makes boardshorts in a number of styles and patterns for every boarders personality. Even if you are not a skate boarder, the styles on Hurley boardshorts are a great look for summer. Check on the company web site for more styles available in stores and on line.
- Hurley's One & Only series of boardshorts are available in ten solid colors. The 22 inch generous outseam means the shorts will end just over the knees. Traditional Hurley logo is on the short leg. A handy pocket is sewn on the side for carrying.
- Like plaid? The Puerto Rico series has 15 plaid combinations available in every color imaginable. These Hurley boardshorts have a pocket on the side of the hip for carrying wallet and keys.
- The Icon series of Hurley boardshorts are not for the timid. They come available in eight color combinations with a color changing pattern style of traditional logo.
- The Artillery Hurley boardshorts come available in two colors. These camoflauge style pants come in green and brown for wear with a single colored shirt. Or try the Phantom 60 available in camoflauge style if you are looking for a black and gray pair.
- King's Road and Phantom 60 Hurley boardshorts are available for those who like color. The shorts come available in monochramatic and multi color schemes.
- For a tropical theme look for the Kona Hurley boardshorts. Red, green and yellow flowers are layered over an almost invisible grid pattern for vivid color. Made of 100% recycled poly suede.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …