Check out this “I am Not a Human Being” tracklist with the best songs on the album. “I Am Not a Human Being” is the eighth studio album by American rapper Lil’ Wayne. The album was released online on September 27, 2010 and in stores on October 12, 2010. “I Am Not a Human Being” was recorded after Lil’ Wayne’s nine month prison sentence.
- “Right Above It” featuring Drake.This is the lead single on “I am Not a Human Being”. The song, like many of Wayne’s songs, it is about his famous life. Some of the best lines of the song are” Now tell me how you love it. You know you at the top when only heaven’s right above it.”
- “I’m Single” featuring Drake. This single was originally released on “No Ceilings” but a remix featuring Drake was recorded for “I am Not a Human Being”. The remix was never released and instead the original made it on the album. It is clear this song is about a breakup with lyrics like: “N-gga had to cancel that bitch like nino, I ain’t trippin’ on nothin’, I’m sippin’ on somethin’, and my homeboy say he got a bad bitch for me, and I’m single.”
- “I am Not a Human Being”. The title track has a bit of a rock feel to it. Some of the best lyrics are: “I am the rhyming Oasis. I got a cup of ya time I won’t waste it. I got my foot on the line. I’m not racin’. I thank god that I am not basic. I am not basic. I am not a human being.”
- “Bill Gates” . This is one of the more popular tracks off of “I am Not a Human Being”. It has the same raw beat feel as his underground mixtapes. Some of the best lyrics are: “It goes all these bitches and n-ggas still hatin’. I used to be a baller but now I’m Bill Gatin’. Got a list full of problems, I tend to ‘em later yeah life is a bitch but I appreciate her man.”
- “That Ain’t Me” featuring Jay Sean. This song is based on a poem that Wayne wrote while he was in prison. It’s about the simple pleasures of life outside of prison.