I Miss You Quotes
"I miss yo"u quotes are what makes missing that family member, friend, or special someone a little bit easier. It is what keeps us connected with our emotions and how it makes us feel when we are away from those we love. Missing someone is a devastating feeling, but when reunited with that person, it is worth all the missing you had to feel.
- "Darkness isn't the absence of light... it's the absence of you."- Author Unknown. Sometimes when you miss someone, a sense of darkness comes over you. This is not caused by a change in the physical world, but rather a change in the heart. It is a change in the body, which is what this "I miss you" quote is referring to.
- "Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart."- Kay Knudsen. Missing someone doesn't cause complete distress and sadness. When you miss someone, it is because you love them and you enjoy being close to them. So although you feel this emotion when you are distanced from the one you love, you realize that the distance isn't that far away in your heart.
- "If you think missing me is hard, then you should try missing you."- Author Unknown. Truly missing someone means knowing in your heart that they couldn't possibly miss you more than you miss them. This "I miss you" quote expresses this reality so perfectly in just a few short words. It shows just how powerful of an emotion missing someone is.
- "If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden."- Claudia Ghandi. Missing someone and continuously thinking about them go hand in hand. The reason a person is able to identify that they are missing someone is by how much they are thinking about someone. And when you miss someone a whole bunch, it is reflected in the number of times they cross your mind.
- "Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes."- Henry David Thoreau. "This I miss you" quote expresses missing your friends in such a creative way. It is not romantic, but thoughtful. And between good friends, thoughtful words are the most meaningful.