Before I Self Destruct Tracklist
The "Before I Self Destruct Tracklist" represents 50 Cent's excellent musical ability. Each of these tracks are great to listen to, each being a song you'll find yourself replaying many times again. This 50 cent album has a tracklist that is well-worth hearing.
- "Strong Enough": This song appears as the 9th song on the album. It is an excellent representation of 50 cent's ability to sing powerful raps alongside dynamic beats. This song from the "Before I Self Destruct" tracklist lets it showcase 50 cent's lyrical talent with raps like "As a kid I wasn't kiddin' then / special ed kid in the back on Ritalin."
- "Baby By Me": This great hit is the first single from this 50 cent album. It features the singer Ne-Yo and is a great mixture of hip-hop, r&b, and dirty rap. This song is what makes the "Before I Self Destruct" tracklist amazing.
- "Do You Think About Me": This 50 cent song reached spot 15 on the U.S. Billboard Rap Songs chart. It has a great music video featuring actress Vivica Fox. This song from the "Before I Self Destruct Tracklist" has an awesome beat and fun lyrics—it's a song you'll sure to listen to many times again.
- "Psycho": This is a great selection from the "Before I Self-Destruct" tracklist. It features Eminem's rapping and has a fast-paced lyrics. This song leaked before the album's release date, along with many other songs on the tracklist.
- "Ok, You're Right": As a great hip-hop song, it reached spot #1 on the U.S. Billboard Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles. It was the album's first promo single and was produced by Dr. Dre and Mark Batson. It's a truly excellent song you'll be sure to add to your mp3 player.