ICP songs are great, well if you love the Insane Clown Posse. All ICP fans are your sure to have their own list of favorite songs. ICP is a group that has been around for some time and normally include humor in their lyrics. Whether you are a fan or not, these are some of the best ICP songs to get your kicks to that you will enjoy quite a bit!
- "F*ck the World" This has to be one of the absolute favorites because it's just the ultimate, "I don't really give a f*ck" anthem you can find. It's a funny song and you must have a sense of humor to really get this song. This song pretty much covers everything that you could be disenchanted with at any given time.
- "Another Love Song" So a lot of people may not find this song as funny as others do, but it's really a great song. Talking to an ex lover ,this song is about how he wants to kill her for cheating on him. Come on, we have all had these same feelings after being cheated on, and yes if you've cheated on someone your ex may well have listened to this song.
- "What is a Juggalo?" This song is what the group is all about, not really giving a crap what other people think. If you are a true ICP fan, this is one of your anthem songs as well!
- "Homies" We just love how they hang out and will do most anything for their friends or homies. It's a great song that shows how well all those Juggalos and Juggalettes help each other out so much!
- "My Axe" Who doesn't love a song about an axe and killing people? ICP fans unite. You know you love this song.
Though these aren't all the best songs these are what some may consider to be their favorite songs of all time from ICP. But in truth it could continue and this list would so long that it would become boring for those people reading. ICP songs are really a mixture of great humor and again you need to understand that they aren't serious about what they sing about, but do it to poke fun at people!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.