Ideas For Cheap All Inclusive Travel
Looking for ideas for cheap all-inclusive travel? Need a bit of help on where to go, and which deals will offer you the best bang for your buck? Below you will find a list of tips on getting an all-inclusive deal without having to go to the poor house.
- Check your travel dates first and foremost. You do not want to attempt to find any all-inclusive deals in April. Prices are hiked way up during this month due to the fact that it is spring break. Many resorts that feature an all-inclusive deal bump the prices up this month for all of the college kids who will be coming out to party. You also do not want to travel in April if you do not like crowds. Expect to stand on line for the open bar for at least a half hour during this time of year.
- Do not travel during the holidays if you can help it. Prices are bumped up in the spring for spring break, they are bumped up during Valentine's week in February, and are bumped up during Christmas, the 4th of July, New Years, and, of course, Memorial Day weekend.
- Check rates on more than one website for the best price. Although prices may be similar you will find that if you shop around you could save yourself a few hundred dollars.
- Read reviews. If you have found a really cheap all-inclusive deal, be sure to see what other people who have stayed at the resort have to say about it before you actually book. You may discover that the cheap all-inclusive deal you got was only cheap because the hotel is going through construction makeovers, has no air conditioners, or has a flooded cesspool that stinks up the entire all-inclusive resort.
- Try to travel during the off-season for the best cheap deals on all-inclusive resorts. If traveling to the Caribbean, make a note that September, October and November are their low seasons, which mean you will have less people to deal with at the resort, and you will get a top room for really, really low prices.
- Book late for the best all-inclusive deals, especially during the off season. You want to book late so you can keep a close eye on the weather. The off season, which are the cheapest deals you can find, is also hurricane season. You do not want the hassle of having to re-arrange your travel dates due to natural disasters. Keep a close eye on the weather, and book if everything looks clear.
- Check out their money rates if you are traveling internationally. Your money may be worth more money at the destination you are looking to travel. This really helps save money if you know how much your dollar is worth, vs their currency. Sometimes vendors will try to swindle you if your money is worth more than theirs, and if you are unaware of the rate differences, you could easily be taken for as a sucker.
- If you book your excursions online you can save a nice chunk of change, as opposed to booking them when you get to your destination.