"I'm Over You" quotes can be zesty and sting right where its important. Getting out of a relationship isn't easy, but most people have had to do it. Your heart is aching, you want them back for a brief moment, but then you get over them. These quotes are all about being over the person you were in a relationship with.
- "We had a lot in common. I loved him and he loved him." – Shelly Winters. This quote just shows that hindsight is always 20/20. After a break up, you can see past actions a bit clearer. This quote not only says "I'm over you" but is also says "I'm over who you are and I don't know why I ever loved you to begin with." A lot of relationships suffer because of selfishness; most relationships end, however, because of selfishness as well.
- "My next girl, will be nothing like my ex girl. I mad mistakes back then, I'll never do it again." – The Black Keys. This "I'm over you" quote by The Black Keys talks about lessons learned. Not only do they look back at their ex, but they are also looking forward to the next person in their lives. So many people like to focus only on the ones they've broken up with. However, this quote comes to the realization that the next step is going to be better.
- "If he was stupid enough to walk away, be smart enough to let him go." – Anonymous. So often in a breakup, the one being dumped feels helpless. They want to get their ex back more so than ever. This quote about being dumped is also a quote about being realistic. If someone doesn't want to be with you, then you shouldn't want to be with them. Once you come to this stirring revalation, the other "I'm Over You" quotes seem potentially obscure.
- "No more tears now; I will think about revenge." – Mary Queen of Scots. Theres nothing like getting back at someone who has done you wrong. Everyone has been wronged in their lives and everyone has experienced heart ache in some form or the other. Great leaders are no exception, not even royalty.
- "Don't make someone a priority who only makes you an option." – Anonymous. It always seems like there is someone in a relationship who loves the other person more. This quote is for the person who loved the most. That person has merely been an option to the other. A healthy relationship is one where each person is a priority to the other.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Movies You Must See in 2014
The cinematic calendar promises sex addicts, sexy vampires, sexy co-eds, Sundance splashes and artfully concocted big-budget fare.
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.