The Incredible Hulk, the green superhero with a bad temper, has been around for decades, but the Incredible Hulk drink is much younger—one of its key ingredients, Hpnotiq, didn't hit stores until 2001. It's a bright blue blend of vodka and exotic fruit juices with a hint of cognac. The other ingredient is full-on cognac, and many websites recommend using the premium brand Hennessy. It dulls the Hpnotiq into a dull green color. For those nights when cognac just feels too after-dinner grownup, but fruity, colorful drinks are too frou-frou for your masculine sensibilities, you can find a compromise in the Incredible Hulk drink. Just don't drink so much that you burst out of your clothes and want to smash.
To make an Incredible Hulk drink, you will need:
- Old-Fashioned glass
- 2 oz. Hpnotiq
- 2 oz. cognac
- Put the ice in an Old-Fashioned glass.
- Pour Hpnotiq over the ice.
- Pour cognac into the glass.
- Stir well.
- Drink up!
- If you prefer, you can put the ice and liquors in a shaker and after shaking well, pour the whole mixture into your glass. But this is the Incredible Hulk drink, not the James Bond, so shaking or stirring are of equal value.
- You can also drink this as a shot, using 1/2 oz. of Hpnotiq and 1/2 oz. of cognac. Pour them in a shaker with ice, shake it well and strain the liquid into a shot glass.
- This drink does not give you superpowers, no matter how invincible you may feel.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?