You will need these guidelines on Indian passport renewal in San Francisco to easily facilitate your renewal on your Indian passport. An Indian passport is a valuable document that could help validate your Indian citizenship outside of US and you should ensure to keep it up to date.
You will need:
- Indian passport renewal application form
- Address of the Consulate General of India in San Francisco
- 2 copies of passport sized recent picture
- Original Indian passport
- proof of status
- proof of residency
- official notarized affidavit (when necessary only)
- Fill up a renewal Indian passport application form. You can retrieve it online from this website: http://www.immihelp.com/nri/indianpassport/. Print the application form and fill up the required information. Please make sure to read the terms and guidelines provided for online application of your Indian passport renewal.
- Take note of the web file number which was generated from your application form. This will help you facilitate an efficient communication with the consulate if you have this web file number of your application form. This will serve as a reference number pertaining to your application form which makes it easier for them to retrieve your application file.
- Submit the form to the nearest Indian consulate in San Francisco. You can choose to send personally or through registered mail your application form for an Indian passport renewal. The Consulate General of India in San Francisco has this address: 540 Arguello Bouleavrd San Francisco, CA 94118.
- Prepare additional documents in support of your Indian passport renewal application. Most of the time, you will need to prepare 2 copies of passport size photo of you which must be a recent picture if you are applying it in the Consulate General of India in San Francisco. You also need to submit your original Indian passport, proof of status, and proof of residency together with your most recent photograph.
- If your Indian passport has expired within a certain period of time you need to submit a notarized affidavit. You can download a specified affidavit form required by the Consulate General of India in San Francisco from this website: http://www.immihelp.com/nri/indianpassport/affidavit-lost-passport-san-francisco.pdf.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.