Indoor Paintball Gear Essentials
Indoor paintball is a great way to enjoy the sport without having to worry about the weather, and you can get started with just a few indoor paintball gear essentials. There are some differences between outdoor paintball and indoor paintball, including a limit on the types of games you can play. There also may be other restrictions so make sure you know the rules before you start playing at an indoor paintball center.
- Dark colored clothing. When you play outdoor paintball it is all about the camouflage clothing, but this won't do you any good in indoor paintball. Darker colored clothing will be much better and will allow you to blend in with the shadows.
- Marker. An indoor paintball gun is better when it is shorter. With the indoor paintball fields you are playing in closer quarters so a long rifle may just get in the way.
- Masks. A mask is a necessity in any paintball game. You want a mask that you can easily clean because you may not be able to pause behind a bunker to adjust your protective gear.
- Goggles. Just like your mask, when you play indoor paintball your goggles must be easy to clean. The fire may be constant in this type of paintball and you don't want to have to take the time to adjust any of your equipment.
- Paintballs. It wouldn't be a game of paintball without the actual paintballs. These come in all different colors, and different prices. You might want to shop around and to find the lower prices for these because it can add up quickly if you are shooting off a ton of rounds in every indoor paintball game you play.