Indoor Water Parks In Ohio
Indoor water parks are plentiful in Ohio and provide a tremendous amount of family fun. These water parks are included on hotel resorts and require a stay on the premises. The themes of each water park are different and two parks have other locations. Regarding the latter, you will find a description of just one of the locations since the other water parks are basically the same.
- Castaway Bay at Cedar Point in Sandusky is an island paradise with a tropical theme. Their 38,000-square foot indoor water park presents water activities for people of all ages to enjoy. Castaway Bay: 2001 Cleveland Rd. Sandusky, OH 44870
- Kalahari Resort is Sandusky's largest indoor water park. The 80,000-square feet park has five-foot waves, an uphill roller coaster slide, a river and more. Children will love the play areas named Leopard's Lair and Crocodile Cove. The African theme extends to the guest rooms and suites, the spa and the fitness center. Kalahari Resort: 7000 Kalahari Dr. Sandusky, OH 44870
- The Fort Rapids Indoor Water Park Resort is in Columbus. This resort has a theme out of America's Old West that is combined with their water park that has twelve water slides in a four-story structure. Also included is a hot tub that can hold up to 30 people and the Cowboy Creek Lazy River to glide down. It bills itself as the largest indoor water park resort in central Ohio. Fort Rapids Indoor Water Park Resort: 4560 Hilton Corporate Dr. Columbus, OH 43232
- The Great Wolf Resort in Mason gives the whole family free access to their indoor water park from 1 p.m. on the day of arrival right up to the time the park closes on the day of departure. The park is reserved only for overnight guests. There are 540,000 gallons of water in what is one of the largest indoor water parks in America. The temperature of the water is kept at 84 degrees. There are seven pools, twelve slides, a large treehouse water fort, a river, the only water roller coaster in the region and more. Their theme is the Northwoods. Great Wolf Resort: 2501 Great Wolf Dr. Mason, OH 45040
- CoCo Key Water Resort at Cherry Valley Lodge is in Newark, 25 miles east of Columbus. Their indoor 50,000-square foot water park has four-story water slides in a tropical atmosphere that reminds guests of Key West. The year-round temperature of the water is 84 degrees. In addition to water slides, you will find a floating movie theater, an indoor river, a play island and other interesting features. CoCo Key Water Resort: 2299 Cherry Valley Rd. Newark, OH 43055