Indoor Water Parks In Wisconsin Dells
Indoor water parks in Wisconsin Dells is a popular phenomenon indigenous to this Midwestern region. As soon as, some local resort owners decided to put water parks indoors it was an instant success. These water parks are winter playgrounds for young and old alike. They are combined with lodging, dining and theme parks for a high dose of family fun and a romantic getaways that lures one back time and time again. Indoor water parks in Wisconsin Dells are open year around with nearly twenty indoor water parks to explore—try them all and be astounded each time with innovative and creative surroundings.
- The Atlantis Water Park Hotel and Suites. Family and romantic getaway packages are the way to go. A 16,000 square foot water park for kids eleven and under the watchful eye of lifeguards. Two 40-foot water slides and other play features. Balconies, fireplaces and views in their luxurious two bedroom suites. Neptune’s poolside grill will subdue your hunger pangs and relax you with their masterfully made comfort meals. The Atlantis Water Park Hotel and Suites: 1570 Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965.
- Chula Vista Resort. Experience The Lost Rios multi-level 80,000 square feet indoor water extravaganza. The Flyan Myan is the fastest indoor water coaster in America. Located on the scenic Wisconsin River amongst 100 foot tall Norway pine trees—his land provides unparalleled vistas and sunsets that soothingly relax your bones—at the end of a fun and thrilling day. Chula Vista Resort: 2501 River Road, Wisconsin, WI 53965.
- Mt. Olympus Resort, Water Park and Theme Park. Ancient worlds of splendorous rides. The Parthenon indoor waterpark is the first in Wisconsin Dell. Filled with rides galore, arcades and games, it is exhaustingly fabulous. Medusa’s indoor lair is frightfully astounding. It includes the world’s fastest lazy Mayan River ride which dons a ten-story water slide that is scary, yet exhilarating. Mt. Olympus Resort, Water Park and Theme Park: 1881 Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965.
- Kalahari Resort. Enjoy this 125,000 square foot indoor water park during cold seasons and inclement weather. Relax in a furnished cabana with TV, refrigerator and comfy lounges. Kalahari Resort: 1305 Kalahari Drive, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965.
- Wilderness Resorts. More than twelve football fields of waterpark thrills to explore. Four indoor parks available year around for the young at heart: Wild West, Klondike Kaverns, Wild Water Dome and Cubby’s Cove on the Lake. Wilderness Resorts: 511 East Adams Street, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965.
- Great Wolf Lodge. An expansive 78,000 square foot indoor water park, 3-D virtual reality theater and spa will melt away all worries that you arrived with. Rustically elegant cabins and hotel suites offer premium comfort features. Dining selections include: The Loose Moose Bar and Grill, Wolf’s Den Snack Bar, Pizza Hut, Camp Critter Buffet and Bear Paw Sweets and Eats bakery and deli. Great Wolf Lodge: 1400 Great Wolf Drive, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965.