Are you looking for indoor wet bar design ideas? Wet bars are intended to be a place of entertainment and relaxation. Most indoor wet bars have cabinets, barstools, a refrigerator, and a sink, but there are probably options you haven’t even thought of.
- Lighting. Lighting is one of the most important aspects of indoor wet bar design. Consider under-cabinet lighting, track lighting, and pendant lights for your bar area.
- Under-counter refrigerator. An under-counter refrigerator takes up less space than a full-sized refrigerator if you are short on space in your indoor wet bar.
- Wine racks. There are various types of wine racks available; also, install an under-counter wine cooler for wine that needs to be chilled.
- Ice maker. An ice maker is essential to any indoor wet bar, especially if you are big on mixing up cold drinks.
- Microwave. Rather than incorporating an oven into your indoor wet bar design, a microwave takes up much less space yet allows you to quickly warm up a snack while you are entertaining guests.
- Open shelves. Open shelves make it much easier to grab bottles of liquor as you are mixing drinks.
- Accessories. Don’t forget the accessories when you design your indoor wet bar. Begin with your theme and build around it; consider including neon signs, wall art, dart boards, and custom mirrors.
What else can you incorporate into your bar area? How about a large-screen television and bar-height countertops? Wet bars are meant for relaxation and entertainment; if designed properly, they should help make relaxing and entertaining more convenient for the host.