Are you looking for indoor wet bar design ideas? Wet bars are intended to be a place of entertainment and relaxation. Most indoor wet bars have cabinets, barstools, a refrigerator, and a sink, but there are probably options you haven’t even thought of.
- Lighting. Lighting is one of the most important aspects of indoor wet bar design. Consider under-cabinet lighting, track lighting, and pendant lights for your bar area.
- Under-counter refrigerator. An under-counter refrigerator takes up less space than a full-sized refrigerator if you are short on space in your indoor wet bar.
- Wine racks. There are various types of wine racks available; also, install an under-counter wine cooler for wine that needs to be chilled.
- Ice maker. An ice maker is essential to any indoor wet bar, especially if you are big on mixing up cold drinks.
- Microwave. Rather than incorporating an oven into your indoor wet bar design, a microwave takes up much less space yet allows you to quickly warm up a snack while you are entertaining guests.
- Open shelves. Open shelves make it much easier to grab bottles of liquor as you are mixing drinks.
- Accessories. Don’t forget the accessories when you design your indoor wet bar. Begin with your theme and build around it; consider including neon signs, wall art, dart boards, and custom mirrors.
What else can you incorporate into your bar area? How about a large-screen television and bar-height countertops? Wet bars are meant for relaxation and entertainment; if designed properly, they should help make relaxing and entertaining more convenient for the host.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.