These inspirational quotes for difficult times are all great to keep in mind and rely on when you are going through a rough patch. Each of these quotes are wonderful ways of staying positive to keep your energy high and your thinking clear. You'll definitely want to put these amazing quotes on display.
- "I am a magnet for all good because I choose to think positively." Louise Hay: This is a great inspirational quote for difficult times as it suggests that everyone can bring on good despite any life circumstance. Author Louise Hay encourages the reader to stay strong and positive in order to receive good things in life. This would be a great quote used as a shirt or even as an affirmation card.
- "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Winston Church: Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Winston Churchill, makes a powerful suggestion with this quote. He suggests that hardship can be turned to an advantage by finding an opportunity to move forward. With the inspiring message of this great quote it definitely is an inspirational quote for difficult times.
- "To create reality: Focus beyond the outcome – as if it already happened." Greg Braden: This is definitely an inspirational quote through difficult times, as written by author Greg Braden. It gives anyone facing a challenging life situation the tools and direction to work on a positive life. Braden suggests that by visualizing and focusing on one's desires, then these wishes can realize themselves.
- "“Every decision you make—every decision—is not a decision about what to do. It’s a decision about Who You Are. When you see this, when you understand it, everything changes. You begin to see life in a new way. All events, occurrences, and situations turn into opportunities to do what you came here to do." Neale Donald Walsch: This tremendous author who picked up his own life from poverty to wealth is a true example of overcoming difficulties. In this quote Walsch suggests that our life is a reflection of who we are, thus, there is great opportunity to take control turn a negative situation into a positive one. Walsch truly provides his own wisdom in experience in this isnpirational quote for difficult times.
- "There are no failures – just experiences and your reactions to them." Tom Krause: This motivational speaker certainly captures the essence of inspiration in this quote. He shows that rather blaming oneself, it is important to move forward and build upon a negative situation. It is a great inspirationa quote for difficult situations and can help anyone achieve truly great things out of a bad life issue.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.