Invicta is known for having great watches, so you will want to have one of the best Invicta watches for men. Having an awesome watch is not just about being able to tell time. It is about making a statement. Treat yourself by getting one of these best Invicta watches for men.
- Invicta Men's 8926 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Watch. If you are a diver, you will want to have this watch, because it is water resistant up to 660 feet. This masculine watch can also be worn during your everyday activities. The case on this watch is stainless steel and the dial on it is black.
- Invicta Men's 0765 II Collection Silver Dial Brown Leather Watch. This rugged looking watch is great for guys who spend a lot of time outdoors. The brown leather band, on this watch, is twenty-four millimeters wide. The silver dial on this best Invicta watch for a man has an analog display.
- Invicta Men's 6939 Reserve Collection Bolt Chronograph Red Polyurethane Watch. People will be sure to look twice when they see this watch on your wrist. The red polyurethane strap and the stainless steal rope, on the bezel, makes this a very unique looking watch. One of the great feature, on this watch is the 30 minute stop watch on it.
- Invicta Men's 5773 II Collection Eagle Force Stainless Steel Watch. If you are on a limited budget but still want a great looking watch, get this watch. This watch has a stainless steel case and a stainless steel band. The face of the watch has Arabic numerals and a date window on it.
- Invicta Men's 0756 Corduba Collection CMT Multi Function Watch. This moderately priced Invicta watch is a great everyday watch. The date and month are both displayed on the face of this watch, so you can tell the time no matter what type of lighting you are in—the hands on the watch are luminous.
- Invicta Men's 6546 Subaqua Noma IV Collection Chronograph Two Tone Watch. This watch is a little more expensive than the other best men's Invicta watches, but it is a very cool watch. Some of the best features of this watch are the chronograph dials, which are very easy to read. The fold over clasp has a safety on it, so you don't have to worry about losing your watch.
- Invicta Men's 7211 Signature Collection Mechanic Skeleton Gold Tone Watch. If you always have your hands in water, you won't need to worry about ruining this watch, because it is water resistant up to 165 meters. The polished stainless steel gold tone case, makes this a great dress watch. The detailed stitching on the brown leather band gives it a very sophisticated look.
- Invicta Men's 0194 Force Collection Yellow Dial Matte Grey Stainless Steel Watch. The yellow dial on this best Invicta Men's watch makes the black hands and numerals stand out. The hard mineral crystal protects the face of the watch from getting scratched. The date display is conveniently positioned at the three o'clock hour.
- Invicta Men's 8928 Pro Diver Two Toned Automatic Watch. Even though this watch is reasonably priced, it looks expensive. The face of this watch is a beautiful blue color. The two toned stainless steel band is twenty millimeters wide and twenty-three karat gold plated. Since the watch is powered by the movement of your arm, you won't ever need to worry about buying batteries for it.
- Invicta Men's 0563 Russian Diver Collection CMT Carbon Fiber Dial Black Ion Plated Watch. This Invicta watch has a black rubber band and a red face. The black ion stainless steel case, looks very sharp on this watch. Both of the hands and hour markers on this watch are luminous.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.