If you are an avid or casual gambler residing in the Midwest, it might be a good idea to look into visiting the several Iowa casinos. If you enjoy playing slot machines, poker, keno and other classic table games such as Pai Gow, Blackjack, Let it Ride and Mississippi Stud, you should consider taking a trip to one of the handful of Iowa casinos for a chance to win some money.
- The Meskwaki Bingo Casino Hotel is a vast, full-service casino located in the city of Tama. The Meskwaki is merely miles away from the Native American Meskwaki Settlement, hence its name. The 24-hour casino is home to more than 1,400 video slot and reel machines. In terms of table games, the Las Vegas-style casino provides options such as baccarat, roulette and craps. For dining purposes, the Meskwaki features a laid-back food court, as well as a steakhouse and buffet restaurant. Meskwaki Bingo Casino Hotel 1504 305th St., Tama, IA 52339
- Harrah's Council Bluffs is a casino that is part of the extensive Harrah's chain. Harrah's Council Bluffs is in the historic city of Council Bluffs, which is part of Iowa's southwestern region. The casino consists of more than 1,000 slot games, with some popular choices including Dakota Thunder, Diamond Blast and video keno. The on-site dining establishments include a traditional diner, an all-you-can-eat buffet and a steakhouse. Harrah's Council Bluffs 1 Harrah's Blvd., Council Bluffs, IA 51501
- The Riverside Casino & Golf Resort is situated in the city of Riverside, which is in southeastern Iowa. The Riverside Casino has a sleek, Las Vegas-inspired ambiance, and features a wide assortment of games, from Caribbean stud poker and roulette to blackjack and three card poker. The numerous choices in fine dining include an extensive buffet, a seafood and steak restaurant and an all-American diner with hamburgers and French fries.
- The Diamond Jo Casino is a bustling gambling destination in Dubuque, eastern Iowa. The Diamond Jo Casino also has another location in Northwood, Iowa, which is in the northern central portion of the state. The vibrant casino offers just under 1,000 slot machines, as well as a big selection of table games, including Mississippi Stud and pai gow poker.
- The Isle Casino Hotel Waterloo is a relaxed casino located in Waterloo, Iowa. The Isle Casino Hotel Waterloo offers table games such as live-action roulette, craps and fortune Pai Gow. In terms of slot machines, the choices range from Blazing Sevens and Hot Hot Penny to Mr. Cashman and the classic Wheel of Fortune.