Iphone 4 Ringtones
Looking to load up your iPhone with iPhone 4 ringtones to blast out when you get an important call? Then you might as well stay relevant with the hottest songs to use as ringtones so you don’t sound like you don’t have a clue what the music industry is doing. Just don’t forget to change your ringtones whenever you’re in the presence of someone older than 40.
- “Grenade” by Bruno Mars: This one’s great for the ex-girlfriend. It’s also ideal for the girlfriend who you like but who doesn’t like you back too well. Hey, it’s got a catchy hook; what’s not to like?
- “Tonight” by Enrique Iglesias: This iPhone 4 ringtone will remind you that you’ve got something important to do tonight. Who knows; maybe you’ll meet a cute girl and exchange digits.
- “Raise Your Glass” by Pink: Want to have fun all day long, but can’t? Not too many of us can, but Pink’s ringtone will make you think otherwise. Leave this one for your lush buddy who’s always a little drunk when you see him.
- “Who’s That Chick?” by David Guetta, featuring Rihanna: This is the iPhone 4 ringtone that you assign to the new girl whose name keeps escaping you. Just don’t let her know that.
- “More” by Usher: You can’t escape this awesome beat wherever you go. You might as well be the one permeating air waves with it at some point in your iPhone 4G’s lifetime.
- “Black and Yellow” by Wiz Khalifa: The very sound of this song sounds like a ringtone, even though it probably wasn’t designed that way. But it’s a sure winner for anyone who loves repetitive lyrics and a fat beat.
- “Yeah 3X” by Chris Brown: This iPhone 4 ringtone also sounds like you’re always ready to party. So what if it’s a Chris Brown song? He made a comeback, didn’t he?
- “Just a Dream” by Nelly: Undeniably one of Nelly’s best hits of all time, you’ll get a smile on your face every time your phone rings with this ringtone. It also doubles as a great wake-up song on weekends.
- “S&M” by Rihanna: Na-na-na-na-na come on... and pick the phone already! “S&M’s” hook might be a bit annoying, but it’ll get you to shut off the ringtone and pick up your call quicker than any other ringtone on that phone.
- “Rocketeer” by Far East Movement and Ryan Tedder: If you like Bruno Mars, you’ll like these guys, too. Because they sound almost identical. Plus, this ringtone has that airy feel of being up in the clouds all the time. Wonder why that would be.