Iphone Docking Stations With Speakers
With the current onslaught of various models of iPhones being thrown at the general population, the interest in iPhone docking stations with speakers has grown understandably. Because these devices can hold a heck of a lot of music, it only makes sense to invest in a docking station that not only charges and powers the iPhone but also plays its music as well. If you’ve shopped around for iPhone docking stations, then you know that there are plenty to choose from. We will help you narrow the search by highlighting which ones are worth your time and money.
- The Acoustic Research ARS3i. Kicking this list off with ARS3i model only seems right since it comes equipped with a 7” display with an 800x400 resolution for playing your favorite videos in your music library. Not only does this model offer a super sharp 16:9 aspect ratio, it also brings you the essentials such as adequate charging power for your iPhone, crystal clear sound, a front facing speaker, USB connection and more. After checking out some music, enjoy the slideshow feature that lets you showcase your photos on your docking station. Jamming to your music will never be easier with one of the best iPhone docking stations at your bedside; the ARS3i.
- The Jensen JISS-250i Station. With big, colossal speakers like the babies on this model, you can’t go wrong. This model offers all the bells and whistles such as charging and playing for your iPhone model, an AUX port for connecting other devices, blue power LED for an engaging atmosphere and look, digital volume control, and more. The rotating dock also allows you to view your videos in landscape mode on your phone while the dock sits vertically. This is one of those iPhone stations that you really can’t beat!
- The iHome iA5 Station. This list wouldn’t be complete without an iHome unit somewhere on it. The iHome iA5 unit offers competitive pricing with quality when it comes to finding that perfect docking station for your cellular device. With features such as adjustable bass and treble, sync button for the current time, alarm system with gradual tones, the ability to work with the “iHome+Sleep” and” ihome+Radio” apps, you really won’t find anything better for the price. It even comes in a sleek, black design that can fit seamlessly into any environment. This one is definitely a steal.
- The iLuv IMM9400 Station. If you’re looking for something a little more on the high-end side that packs a punch, the IMM9400 from iLuv brings it to you in sexy packaging. With 4 large subwoofers and a central control unit at your fingertips, you can really get the party rocking with this unit. The IMM9400 station brings all the features you would expect out of a top notch docking station such as audio CD playback capability, alarm functions, USB and SD card support, and more. If you really want to impress the house guests at your next get-together, make sure this model is there.
- The iLive ICP200B Station. If you want some affordable and capable, go with this model. It offers tons of features to make your playing and charging experience worthwhile such as an FM radio, radio station presets, large display white dot-matrix display, support for gradual wake, and more. It even comes in a small, compact size for those who don’t want their docking stations taking up a whole lot of room. It just makes sense to invest in one of these docking stations!