Iphone Email Setup
Iphone email setup is important because it can give you the freedom to move around and still get important emails when you are not at your desk. Previously you would have needed to carry around a bulky laptop to get email on the move. The iPhone has changed all that. An email account on the iPhone will also allow you to access your calendar and any notations you have made concerning appointments or other important information. You will have the email displayed in the same format as you have set it on the computer. The iPhone will also let you send emails. You can set up the iPhone email feature to manage more than one email account.
Things you will need for an iPhone email setup:
- wi-fi access
- Activate the “Settings” icon on the iPhone’s home screen to begin the process of iPhone email setup.
- Go down the screen and activate the icon which indicates Mail, Contacts and Calendars while you perform the iPhone email setup.
- Activate the icon labeled “Accounts” then press “Add Account” to perform the iPhone email setup.
- Choose the email account domain from the drop down list. The domain list will automatically propagate during the iPhone email setup process.
- Type in the email address along with the password in the fields indicated. Type in your name. Add a short amount of text to describe the accounts purpose. Press “Save.”
- To complete the iPhone email setup choose the settings for the account by sliding the bar to the appropriate choices. Activate the “Save” icon this finishes the iPhone email setup.