Iphone Tricks And Secrets
Do you have an iPhone and want to know some iPhone tricks and secrets that will ease your overall experience with your iPhone? The iPhone is a great phone that you can do just about anything with. There are thousands of apps you can choose and download, in addition to surfing the web, listening to music, using email and so much more. Here are some iPhone tricks and secrets that will help you to get the most use out of your phone.
- Quickly get to the top of a long webpage. When viewing a long webpage you can quickly get back to the top simply by tapping the gray status bar at the top of the screen on the iPhone. This iPhone tip and secret will immediately take you to the top of the current webpage without having to wait while you scroll all the way up to the top of the page.
- Share URLs with your friends. If there is a webpage you are viewing and you want to share it with a friend, you can send the URL to a friend by tapping on the address bar and then tap on "Share." A new email message will now appear and open in Mail that contains the URL. Next, choose your recipient(s), add any comments you have and tap "Send."
- Take a screenshot on your iPhone. You can take a screenshot of any current screen by simply holding the home button and clicking sleep button at the top of your iPhone. The screen will flash white once the screenshot is taken and the screenshot will automatically be stored in your picture gallery.
- Set parental controls on your iPhone. The iPhone can be set to enable parental controls or certain restrictions on your phone. This iPhone tip and secret allows you to block things such as YouTube, the App Store and explicit lyrics. To set parental controls, go to "Settings," select "General" and then "Restrictions."
- Listen to your voicemail through Bluetooth. With a Bluetooth, incoming calls can automatically get routed to your Bluetooth headset. This does not happen automatically when you call your voicemail, but with this iPhone trick and secret you can set your Bluetooth to do so. On the visual voicemail screen select the audio button to specify how you listen to your voicemail message and chose the option that says Bluetooth headset.