IPod Nano: How Clean Buttons
Would you like to learn how to clean the buttons on your iPod Nano? It is important to keep the buttons on your iPod Nano clean at all times. If you fail to keep the buttons on your iPod Nano clean, you can possibly cause damage to your iPod and even void the warranty you get from Apple. While your iPod Nano is a powerful device, you need to keep in mind that it is very small in size and extreme caution needs to be taken when cleaning the buttons.
Things you'll need:
- Slightly damp, soft cloth
- Before you begin cleaning the buttons on your iPod Nano, turn the iPod Nano off and disconnect all cables. If your iPod Nano is equipped with the Hold switch, you will need to slide it to "Hold" before you begin cleaning the buttons.
- You should use a soft, slightly damp, lint free cloth, such as a microfiber cloth, to clean the buttons on your iPod Nano. While applying minimal pressure, move the cloth in a circular motion over the buttons to remove any dirt, dust or particles.
Tips and Warnings:
- When cleaning the buttons on your iPod Nano, make sure you do not get any moisture in the openings.
- There are certain products you should not use when cleaning the buttons on your iPod Nano. These products include ammonia, alcohol, aerosol sprays, window cleaners, solvents and household cleaners.
- Do not use an abrasive cloth to clean the buttons on your iPod Nano.
- You can purchase cleaning kits that are specifically designed for cleaning iPods.